Food is an art, right?
If you’re doing High Fat Low Carb (henceforth HFLC), at least most of the time, a dessert fat bomb takes the cake… leaves the cake?
I haven’t made one before; I’m sure there are better recipes out there. This one took me a grand total of a minute to make though, so, here you go.
A note on fats: fat stores chemicals, so it’s especially best to buy fats organic/non-GMO. So, a tip is that if you can’t always afford to buy organic meat, but the regular kind–lean. Add fats in the cooking from organic butter, ghee, coconut, olive oil (nut butter!), etc.
- Melt together equal parts coconut oil and food grade cocoa butter. Today, I did 1/4 c each.
- Cocoa butter will take much longer to melt. It is the fat in chocolate that makes it HARD.
- 1/4 c cocoa powder
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1 packet Stevia
- Flavors? I added a tbsp peanut butter (more fat, more protein). You could also add ginger, orange oil–a drop or two, max, will suffice. People also LOVE peppermint and cinnamon. So many Vitality oils to choose from for cooking… (Thieves!).
- Of course, the sweetness, the additional flavor chosen, the amount of cocoa? All up to you.
- Pour in ice tray, stick in freezer, you’ll have fat bomb chocolates in less than 5 minutes!